Tuesday, November 23, 2021

201: Red Rose n Others: Video Demonstration: How to Paint Simple Fun Oil Pastel Roses Flower Painting

💥RELEASED💥

Video Demo of this Simple Oil Pastels Painting of a Red Rose & Others... 
Click on the image to go to my YouTube Channel & enjoy the painting process...

"Red Rose & Others"...
Oil Pastels Painting
10" x 7"

Back to the Roses :-D... No I will never tire of them.. They will keep popping up every now & then... in different hues, different mediums, different compositions... But Roses there shall be always... :-D 

If you like it do subscribe to my channel, like the video so it helps me to grow my channel. Your comments are most valuable so please post your comments too.

If you like this work, do follow this blog by hitting "Follow". 
You are welcome to leave your comments & share it with your friends,
Video demos from the artist can be viewed on following YouTube channel. 
Do "Subscribe" to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/arteworld

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for documenting your work and sharing it with your readers (I subscribed to your YT channel, btw ♥ ). I will make my version of this artwork, and I hope to make it as good as yours since I am just a beginner. I started to be interested in this when my friend gave me a set of art supplies, including oil pastel, and I wanted to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. Am so glad you liked it Serena. It really warms your heart when one expresses desire to learn from you. Do post me your work too.

      Delete

If you have any query do email me

231: Watercolour Landscape Painting: Pune, Maharashtra, India

Plein Air Landscape Painting of a math in Pune, Maharashtra, India... ... another popular location of artists... this math provides a serene...